Located on the beachfront, near the marina and with a wide range of leisure and dining options, the Hotel H10 Palace is one of the best options if you come to Estepona and want a majestic accommodation without leaving the city.
The H10 Estepona Palace perfectly integrates the Andalusian architectural style with a modern interior design. It offers comfortable rooms, terraces overlooking the Mediterranean, a wide gastronomic offer, a Spa Center and meeting rooms.
What you will find at the H10 Estepona Palace:
The H10 Estepona Palace hotel has everything necessary to be considered a 4-star hotel or even more:
– 237 Rooms.
– 2 swimming pools for adults (one heated in winter) and 1 children’s pool.
– Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and free Internet Corner in the lobby.
– Business Room with meeting table, office equipment and Internet.
– 2 restaurants and 3 bars with All Inclusive option.
– Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services.
– Despacio Spa Centre with water area, gym and hairdressing service.
– Daisy Club with children’s programming (in summer) and playground.
– Cycling station: video-monitored space for the custody of 20 bicycles. Washing areawith tools for repairs is also available.
– Public paddle tennis court next to the hotel and golf and green fees packages.
– 7 meeting rooms and Ronda party room (exclusive for groups by arrangement).
– Private parking with charging points for electric vehicles (including Tesla).
– Transfer to Malaga airport.
– Medical service (upon request).
How are the rooms at H10
The elegant rooms of the H10 Estepona Palace have all the comforts to guarantee your well-being: furnished terrace, 32″ LCD TV, minibar and safe, kettle or Nespresso coffee machine, centralized air conditioning and full bathroom.
Room Types: Double, Superior Ocean View, Family Superior Ocean View, Superior Privilege and Junior Suites Ocean View.
Prices range from 91 € for a double room with bed and breakfast to 295 € for an all-inclusive Junior Suite.
Accommodation options for all tastes
All included:Clients who contract the All Inclusive service will be able to enjoy everything without worrying about anything. Includes:
– Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet at the Alboran Restaurant.
– Snacks and cafeteria service with pastries at the Thalassa Bar Restaurant overlooking the sea and gardens.
– Table service of national and international brands, cocktails and snacks at the Lobby Bar.
Privilege: to live a unique experience, the H10 Estepona Palace offers the possibility of hiring the Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services service which includes exclusive spaces (Privilege Room, Privilege Terrace), a la carte breakfast service including hot dishes options in the Thalassa Bar Restaurant next to the pool, overlooking the sea and gardens, reserved table in the Privilege area of the Alboran Restaurant throughout the stay, free entrance per person and stay to the water circuit of the Despacio Spa Centre, personalized check-in and check-out and Privilege Superior Rooms.
Restaurants and bars to enjoy gastronomy in capital letters
– Alborán Restaurant: buffet restaurant with a gastronomic offer inspired by Spanish and international cuisine. It has live cooking, boulangerie and themed corners that change daily. In addition, during the summer season, it offers a delicious selection of dishes designed for children.with our pet Daisy. The Alboran Restaurant also hasa pleasant terrace next to the swimming pool.
– Bar Restaurant Thalassa:The restaurant, located next to the pool, overlooking the sea and gardens, serves breakfast and lunch a la carte with snack options and local specialties such as gazpachos and salmorejos, boquerones, fritura malagueña, squid and other fresh grilled fish.
Guests who have contracted the dinner service can enjoy two dinners a week at the Thalassa Bar Restaurant (one hotel special and one barbecue), with table service as an alternative to the Alborán Restaurant.
Despacio Spa Centre: calm and relaxation
In hotels with Spa you will find moments of calm and wellness in their health and beauty facilities. Enjoy the water areas with dynamic circuits that will help you disconnect, personalized treatments to relax your body and mind and gyms where you can keep fit and release all your worries.
Despacio Spa Centre offers:
– Hot springs area: dynamic pool with different water jets, shower temple, ice fountain and cold water pool.
– Footbath and relaxation room with infusions.
– Jacuzzi and sauna.
– Gymnasium with cardiovascular and muscular equipment
– Hairdressing service, massage service, facial and body treatments.
In addition, the H10 Estepona Palace offers the possibility of renting spaces for groups to carry out wellness activities such as yoga classes, pilates, etc.
Daisy club: entertainment for children
The hotel has a children’s entertainment program, Daisy club, which offers all families a complete range of entertainment for children. While the children have fun, the adults will enjoy a well-deserved rest. In the Miniclub, children will be able to enjoy:
– Educational games: There is no better way than playing while learning. Blue Team monitors will provide colors, paints and a variety of games to encourage participation and sharpen ingenuity.
– Outdoor activities: Gymkhanas, water games, soccer, basketball, petanque,… an endless number of activities for children’s fun.
– Minidisco: A selection of the best children’s music, including the greatest hits of the mascot Daisy.
– Children’s shows: The monitors will perform plays and musicals in which children can participate.
Meeting rooms, weddings and celebrations
The H10 Estepona Palace offers all the necessary services for beachfront celebrations, banquets in elegant ballrooms and exclusive cocktail parties.
The hotel has 7 fully equipped meeting rooms with a maximum capacity of 300 people. Two of them enjoy natural light, some are perfect for small meetings, others can be paneled to reach a large capacity and the Ronda room is ideal for staging shows and large celebrations. In addition, the hotel offers outdoor spaces with spectacular sea views, ideal for wellness and relaxation activities, as well as cocktails or coffee breaks.
Customized Golf Packages
The hotel is located close to more than 11 golf courses of reference on the Costa del Sol. Thanks to special agreements with most of them, the hotel’s Golf Desk offers the possibility to book green fees on the spot as well as golf lessons, packages and personalized promotions among other services.
The hotel has an excellent location for access to mountain and road cycling routes:
Quick access to Los Reales de Sierra Bermeja and its renowned climb (start of the first stage of the Vuelta España 2018).
Towards the western area through the mountains of Cádiz and the route of the white villages.
Towards the eastern area with destination to recommended enclaves such as Ronda or Marbella.
Cycling station: located in the hotel parking lot, it is an enclosed and video-monitored space with individual racks for the storage of up to 20 bicycles. It has an outdoor cleaning area, as well as tools for repairs. Sports massage service, special laundry service for cycling groups, specialized guides and packages for cyclists with routes in the area for all levels.
Note: bicycles are not allowed in the rooms.
Animation and sports programs
The Blue Team entertainers will entertain you with a wide range of daytime and evening activities: aquagym, billiards, ping-pong, stretching, tai-chi, contests, shows, board games, etc. In addition, they have sports facilities such as paddle tennis courts, gyms, golf, etc.
Location of Hotel H10 Estepona Palace
Located right on the beach, you can easily move to different places.
- 0 m to Guadalobón beach 400 m to El Cristo beach
- 1.5 km from the marina
- 2 km from the seafront
- 2.5 km from the historic center of Estepona
- 3 km from Estepona’s athletics stadium
- 3.5 km from Estepona Orchidarium
- 4 km from Valle Romano golf course
- 5 km from Estepona Golf Course
- 20 km from Sierra Bermeja
- 65 km from Mijas
- 66 km from Ronda
- 90 km from Malaga known as “City of Museums”.
- 85 km from Malaga/Costa del Sol airport
- 46.5 km from Gibraltar international airport
NOTE: The Hotel closes from November 1, 2023 to January 2, 2024.
In conclusion, I would like to highlight several aspects that I consider important about this hotel:
The beach in front of the hotel is not very good for swimming because of the stones it has, but it is very quiet and perfect to disconnect and relax.
The hotel is on the outskirts of Estepona but within easy walking distance. You also have the Senda Litoral that runs along the coast to walk.
Regarding the entertainment service, as in most hotels, it is aimed mainly for children and adults, you will miss a little more music at night for young and old.
All in all, considering the pros and cons, the H10 Estepona Palace hotel is a great accommodation to enjoy your visit to Estepona.
You may also be interested in:
The small print, big and bold
On our website we use affiliate links to provide you with the best booking options. They do not affect the price you pay, simply when you click on one of these links and make a reservation, we receive a small commission that helps us cover operating costs and continue to improve our content.
Your trust is important to us, and we want you to know that we only recommend accommodations and services that we consider to be of high quality and that would be of genuine interest to our visitors.